iOS 16 is here with some of the best features, and Live Activities is one of them. Here, you get Lock Screen alerts in the form of notifications, which you can check without even opening the application. You get a real-time update, and it completely changes the way you look at the screen.
There are plenty of applications that are supported by Live Activities on iOS 16 and later versions. Here, we have compiled the best applications that support Live Activities on iPhones and other devices to free you from the hassle.
Punctuality can take you one step ahead in your goal, so a timer is very much important, which helps you to stay connected to your entire to-do list. With the SmartWatch application, you do not have to skip your breakfast, and you can also get a reminder about your medicines and more. Install a SmartWatch app on your iPhone and get ready to be productive.
- You can run multiple timers on SmartWatch.
- You can convert the application into a stopwatch or a timer and vice versa.
- Also, you get the opportunity to customize the display according to your mood.
- Now, it is easy to set time based on days, weeks, months, or even years.
- You also get Live Activities feed and plenty of widgets.
- The application is compatible with iPhone, iPad, or also Apple Watch.
Focus on your daily work or maintain your daily routine with the Tasks application. You can maintain your time and also increase productivity through this time management application. The most exciting fact about this application is that you do not miss out on any notifications. So, start by noting down your daily tasks and finish them on time.
- Here you get a customized way of keeping track of your task.
- You get Live Activities and can add more than 5 tasks at a time.
- When you are done with the task, you can strike them off the list.
- If you want, you can add a timer for 12 hours based on your task.
- Tasks also come with an exciting look and color.
- This app is compatible with your iPhone only, and you cannot use it on iPad.
3. Next Drop
Are you quite passionate about sneakers and want the unique variant to be in your shoe case? This app is a must for all vintage sneaker enthusiasts. With Next Drop, you can find the latest collections and learn about your favorite pair of sneakers.
- The app is uniquely designed and easy to control.
- You get up-to-date news after any launch or drop, through sneakers advertisement.
- You also get to experience the best Live Activities, such as Dynamic Island.
- The app is supportive of multiple regions, and you get the latest updates.
- You can also take a sneak peek into your Live Activities.
- It is also integrated with StockX so that you can go through all the bids and select the best-suited one.
- Next Drop comes in two variants – free and paid. For the paid version, you need to pay a minimal monthly subscription charge to unlock the features that come with the Next Drop+ subscription.
With the motto of saving the environment and vouching for a green environment, you can skip your notepad and install Pestle. This application works just like a notepad, where you can plan your daily meals or save thousands of recipes using a bookmark.
- You get the option to save recipes from any site you like.
- You can save our recipe and also share it through the Pestle cookbook.
- After a recipe is shared, it is automatically converted into a step-by-step process.
- The application uses the Live Activities API.
- You can plan a weekly meal on the application.
- The application is compatible with iPhones and iPad.
- Every recipe across devices can be accessed in real-time.
- If you have any handwritten recipes, you can scan them using the scanning feature.
If you are mostly into traveling, then you might want to check and track the status of your flight. Get to know about the departures, arrival, and other information. The best part is that, even if your phone screen is locked, you can still track your flights with Live Activities.
- You get detailed information about your flight from gate information, flight number, departure, and arrival times.
- It is free to download, and it does not come with any kind of advertisement.
- With the free version, you can track multiple flights, and if you upgrade to the pro subscription, then you can unlock a variety of Live Activities features.
- You can also track weather forecasts, pilot-grade FAA integration, FAA advisories, proximity radar, and live-streaming features.
- It also informs and alerts you about canceled flights.
6. Lock Launcher
If you want to keep your phone data private and locked, then this Lock Launcher application sounds best for you. This allows you to launch apps from the lock screen by tapping on the shortcuts. You can also access apps that are not being displayed on the lock screen via Live Activities. Also, you get to customize the shortcut along with the icons.
- You get to check internet speed and access custom URL web pages and more.
- The Lock Launcher application is compatible with iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- You can easily access the application from its shortcut in Dynamic Island.
- You can also check the battery level indicator or promotion rate.
- If you want to enjoy limited features, then you can opt for the free version.
- With pro-Lock Launcher, you get to enjoy a lot more facilities that keep your data private and also make it easier to use your phone.
If you want to limit your phone screen time and boost productivity, then OffScreen is the app you must be looking for. It gives you daily insights and is based on which you can customize your next goal or objective.
- OffScreen can track screen time, set goals, and provide you with analytics.
- If you want to use a stopwatch while you are working, then it comes with a Focus mode.
- The Focus mode helps you to track time when you are working with Live Activities.
- It automatically tracks your focus time, and you can use the application on Dynamic Island.
- If you are using iPhone Pro or iPhone Pro Max, it also has two versions – free and paid.
- You get features like white noise, iCloud sync, and more with this application.
How can you get Live Activities on iOS 16.2?
If you want to enable Live Activities on iOS 16.2, then go to Settings > App. Now, look for the app for which you want to enable the Live Activities feature. Simply slide on the toggle button beside the application to enable Live Activities.